Several of the Castle’s rooms house a permanent museum which includes displays on truffles, rare articles relating to the local food and wine tradition, 17th and 19th-century kitchen settings, a distillery from the 1700’s, a cask-maker’s workshop, and rural life.The Castle once belonged to Count Camillo Benso of Cavour, one of the architects of the Unification of Italy. He lived here from 1832 to 1849, when he was Mayor of the village of Grinzane. Interesting discoveries in the field of viticulture are also attributable to him.
Address
Address:
Via Castello, 5
GPS:
44.65314, 7.99520000000007
Telephone:
Email:
-






